Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cute Clutch!

Last week during spring break I was able to complete these cute clutches to give to my old roommates. 



There was an easy to follow tutorial found on my pinterest page. When I went shopping for fabric I was loving the color gray (which I always am, I currently own 5 gray cardigans and 2 gray sweaters). 








There is a pattern to print out to use, but I think it is easier just to cut the fabric in a 11" x 15 " rectangle.


The only frustration happened when I read the directions wrong and sewed the right side of the fabric to the wrong side of the lining and ended up spending 30 minutes ripping out stitches. The first clutch took me about and hour and a half to get done, but the second one I whipped up in 30 minutes. 


 I think they turned out pretty cute! 





I want one for myself. Check back next week for one more craft I was able to sneak in before heading back to school. I was hoping to get more completed but I got sick instead. :( The good news is, only 58 days until graduation and a summer full of crafting disasters!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment