Thursday, March 22, 2012

Quick Mini Wallet

I was loving the fabric that I picked out for the clutches, and I wanted to make something quick for myself out of it. I scoured my pinterest boards and came across this tutorial. I had the fabric I needed and I dug through the sewing supplies and managed to find a snap to use for the closure. 


I originally was going to use the elastic and button for the closure but the elastic was too large so I switched to the snap.

Here are some photos of the finished product, I think it turned out pretty cute. As usual if I would take my time it would look better but I get too excited to see how it is going to turn out (which is also why there are so many disasters in my projects). 




The best part of this project? No hand sewing!!! I am pretty excited to experiment with some different variations of this soon, I would love to add additional pockets. I think it would make a nice addition to the cute clutch from last week's post. 


A

No comments:

Post a Comment